● 无铁芯设计，零齿槽效应 ● 加速度可达10G，速度可达6.5m/s ● 匀速段速度波动小 ● 结构紧凑轻便 ● 0.5mm至1.75mm的公称环形气隙便于安装 ● 电流-推力比曲线近乎完美直线 ● 可提供气冷，水冷等散热方式 ● 可在高湿、腐蚀、粉尘环境下运行
1. What is a linear magnetic axis motor?
The linear magnetic axis motor is a direct drive linear brushless servo motor consisting of a magnetic shaft and a current controlled cylindrical winding coil slider. The linear magnetic axis motor is very simple. Consists of only two parts, one magnetic shaft and one cylindrical winding coil "slider". Linear magnetic axis motors are very accurate. There is no iron in the slider and the shaft, which achieves the accuracy of the coreless design and zero cogging. The coil of the linear magnetic axis motor itself forms an iron core, thereby achieving the rigidity of the iron core motor. The linear magnetic axis motor is non-contact. Since the coil completely surrounds the magnet, all magnetic flux is effectively utilized. This achieves a large nominal annular air gap (0.5 to 1.75 mm). This air gap is not critical, that is, the force does not change as the air gap of the device travels.
2. The basic structure of a linear magnetic axis motor?
The basic structure of a linear magnetic axis motor consists of a stainless steel shaft with built-in high-energy permanent magnets and a slider with coils. Since the coil completely surrounds the magnet, the magnetic flux is effectively utilized, achieving high thrust and high efficiency that are impossible in other linear motors. Thanks to its simple construction, the linear magnetic axis motor achieves a high resolution of 0.14 nm1. Linear magnetic axis motors have a variety of different characteristics.
3. Outstanding features of linear magnetic axis motor
• High thrust (2340 N), up to 8000N
• Because it is frictionless, it is very quiet, and the only mechanical contact is the linear slide. (Complete non-contact operation with a pneumatic slider.)?
• Simplified equipment structure for up to 3 meters of travel?
• High precision (0.14nm)?
• High speed drive (6.5m/s)
• Low speed drive (8μm/s)?
• Speed uniformity (±0.006% at 100mm/s)?
• Durable construction, even in water or in vacuum? (Note: The accuracy of repeat positioning depends on the resolution of the scale. In addition, sufficient machine hardness is required. Also, the absolute positioning accuracy depends entirely on the scale. It does not depend on the expansion or contraction caused by the heating of the linear magnetic axis motor.)